Monday, June 2, 2014

anniversary two


Anniversary two is in the books, wow.

Since we planned on making our Virginia trip our real celebration time for our anniversary we went for a low key day on our actual anniversary. We took pictures with our photographer on Saturday and man I can't wait to see those! But then on Sunday we had a friend snap a shot of us after church, re-creating a picture from our wedding day, and then we took off to the lake in suit and dress for some more pictures. Oh the reactions, one car full of girls yelled at us and told us we looked awesome, I'm not sure what bride and groom takes pictures of themselves with a tripod on their wedding day... Our celebration meal was some Pappa John's pizza and a custom cookie cake (we've had neither in like a month and a half since we've been changing our eating patterns so it was a special treat). The rest of the afternoon was filled with a thriller movie, some chores, re-organization and other random things around the house. Finishing the night off with The Bachelor right now. We plan to write out goals for our third year of marriage tomorrow, wow third!

Looking forward to forever and always with this man, my favorite person in the world.

God is so good!



a little washed out but oh wells

 Finally got some pictures with my hands in my POCKETS!




 picnic meal inside...


post signature

11 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute!! I love the pictures, and the fact that you guys were brave enough to just take them with a tripod--and that would be pretty funny if it were your actual wedding day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I just love how you celebrated! So cute!! And I LOVE that you get back into your dress each time!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww the recreations are so fun! Great picnic and can't wait to see the rest. We took our pics Saturday but haven't seen em yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! Although I DOUBT I'd fit back into my wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! We're coming up on 3 years in July so hopefully I can plan something fun!

    Stopping by from Mingle Monday...and a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these pics! These will be so incredible to look back at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last photo of you two, although they're all super-sweet! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are you guys! I love the picture of a picture :) That's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are so cute. Congratulations on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Congratulations......lovely wedding dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I love your gown! I think if I was to do it ll over again I would have ended up in a similar silhouette. I love my dress, but that is stunning. Congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover